Here is what you can expect from TorontoHotProperties.com as your listing agent:
- Provide you with a full explanation of what to expect and what's important in a selling process.
- Pay full attention to all of your needs. This includes, but not limited to, financial, timing, motivation,familial, etc.
Help you arrive at an accurate estimate of value for your home by
preparing a computerized Comparative Market Analysis and providing you
with Market statistics in your area. Ensure that the price you set
reflects the true value of your home under current market conditions.
- Process the listing electronically for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Install lock box and place For Sale sign on your property.
- Advertise your property in newspapers regularly.
-World-Wide exposure of your property via the Internet.
Prepare Feature sheets and highlight the special attributes of the
property for distribution to buyers and real estate agents.
Hold Open House for real estate agents when the Toronto Real Estate
Board publishes the listing information. Hold public open houses
- Maintain computerized record of buyer broker
showings and follow up on showings. Provide you with timely
feedback on all showings, agent comments and buyer reactions.
- Meet with other real estate agents regularly to discuss and promote your property.
- Present offer(s) from qualified buyers.
- As a skilled negotiator, TorontoHotProperties.com will represent your interests and get top dollars for your home.
- Ensure that you will receive the highest level of service, honesty and integrity.
- Adhere to the highest professional standards.